Product Marketing Manager
Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
Cenduit is looking for an experienced product marketing manager to join a newly-formed, fast-growing entrepreneurial team building a disruptive technology for clinical trials. This role is responsible for Go-To-Market planning and execution and top-line growth of the new product line. This challenging role will craft product positioning, messaging and packaging to take on large and well-established incumbent competitors in the industry.
The ideal candidate must thrive in a data-driven environment and be laser-focused on customers and their buying process. This person will determine market segmentation and communicate targeted value-propositions for Cenduit’s new product line with collateral and sales enablement tools to drive growth.
Previous product marketing management or related experience in software as a service (SaaS) highly preferred.
- Primary responsibility is to successfully bring your product offering to market.
- Responsible for understanding and mastering the customer buying processes, and differences by market segment or product.
- Responsible for all marketing aspects of the product launch process, including go-to-market planning and execution for new products and features.
- Work closely with product management and marketing to create sales demos, sales collateral, case studies and other marketing material for your product line.
- Support and scale product marketing efforts globally, specifically supporting Cenduit’s European and Asia-Pac regions.
- Ongoing development of capabilities information and proof points through data collection and analysis.
- Present to key clients and strategic accounts and support bid defence presentations.
- Attend industry conferences; identify the most appropriate events for your product line; coordinate activities to represent Cenduit at such events.
- Conduct market research; evaluate competitor actions and capabilities and provide market analysis and information to management team.
- Use Salesforce and other marketing tools to drive product marketing success.
- Create and maintain product information for customers, including the analysis of customer feedback, satisfaction and other market metrics.
- Develop creative and cost-effective marketing programs tied to clear business outcomes.
- Some budgeting/financial planning – support the initiatives of the global marketing budget and identification of the optimum use of resources to achieve the Cenduit Marketing aims.
- Support and align with the broader global marketing strategy; to build greater visibility and excitement for the Cenduit brand.
Proactive, driven and excellent time management skills
Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Content creation experience, graphics, messaging etc.
Excellent presentation skills to internal and external audiences
Strong sense of customer focus and customer awareness
Analytical skills and ability to forecast and measure success
Teamwork, especially in a matrix management organization.
Demonstrate leadership qualities, and accountability
Proven networking skills – must be able to network internally across all functions and externally with client organizations and other service providers.
Must be able to influence and be credible at a senior level within Cenduit and client organizations.
Ability to understand sales requirements and articulate and devise the most appropriate solutions
Strong technical and presentation skills, including knowledge of MS office applications
Experience with marketing automation systems is a plus.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in business, sciences, technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proven experience in defining a marketing strategy, digital marketing practices, customer segmentation, market assessment and competitive positioning; experience in content marketing, brand management, and the use of marketing metrics to increase ROI of marketing programs, as well as traditional outbound marketing (PR, events, demand generation, etc.)
5+ years of marketing and/or sales/business development experience.
3+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/BioPharma/CRO industry is preferred.
Experience with Interactive Response Technology (IRT, IVRS, IWRS), ePRO or Electronic Data Capture solutions is a plus.
Why is Cenduit a great place to work? Visit The Muse to find out more!
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.