We'll help you with our customer-aligned delivery method.
It’s all about creating processes that enable quality-focused delivery of the drug program enabling patient retention - so sponsors can decrease the time it takes to deliver new medications and solutions to-market. Built on a culture of quality, innovation and expertise, our Project Management and Delivery teams' mission is to support our customers as true partners through a journey of consultative expertise. Our culture of delivery creates a true sense of ownership and reliability. Backed by our strong commitment to excellence and a “patients first, client focused” mindset - our globally-focused, personal-touch project management team is there for our clients - always.
Our team is always aligned with yours - working with you through simple to very complex studies.
Cenduit's team of experienced professionals are here to guide you through it all.
- Through well-defined processes, project managers are assigned to a project as soon as an award has been announced.
- Project managers (PMs) are co-located with the study team.
- PMs have deep therapeutic experience in complex designs, and can make recommendations on how best to manage these studies in the IRT system.
- Consultation on-demand: Our team of IRT experts will consult during the system design and implementation phases through Go Live and beyond.
We're focused on high quality delivery with dedicated project teams.
Our well-defined project teams will ensure the best solutions.
- Our teams have strong controls in place to drive quality, consistency, and repeatability through all phases of the study software development lifecycle: Requirements Gathering, Development, Testing, UAT, and Release.
- Risk-based validation strategies seek efficiencies with standard functionality while ensuring mitigation approach for higher risk areas.
- Early detection opportunities minimize errors in later phases: Unit Testing, Test Dry-Run, System Quality Review (SQR).
- “Gates” defined at key points in the lifecycle to enforce sequencing of events, ensure convergence of activities, and resolve open items.