Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
The purpose of this position is being responsible for both managerial and functional leadership of the current Data Control team and will serve as a key subject matter expert for both internal and customer meetings and discussions.
- Working on Randomization techniques example. Section Balance such as Dynamic by Site, Dynamic by Country, Fixed by Site, Fixed by Country or Global.
- Helping on the use of effective algorithm to achieve the required Randomization such as Adaptive/Minimization/Permutated Blocking.
- SAS Checks - Data Validation in Production environment
- Ratio Checks – checks for Imbalance of Treatments during the study life cycle to ensure there is balance of patients in the study.
- Reviewing Material specifications - providing inputs on the Material requirement and review the specification to check the documents are accurate
- Establishing departmental processes, interaction with other departments, training of staff, and other departmental administrative tasks
- Analyzing and reviewing the work done by the team members.
- Providing final quality assurance checks in the data control.
- Providing input to process development and review when necessary.
- Developing SAS macro’s and general statistical applications if needed.
- Coordinating activities between bios and other functional groups.
- Attend both client and team meetings when needed
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with various internal stakeholders
- Strong problem solving/process improvement skills with ability to make decisions, be part of and own solutions.
- Ability to innovate and lead from both a managerial and technical standpoint.
- Excellent technical competencies with statistical tools and analytics, including especially SAS.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Accuracy and detail Oriented.
- Good Planning and Organising Skills required.
Education & Experience:
- Graduation or Post graduations in Biostatistics/Statistics.
- 0 - 3 years of experience in Statistics.
- Experience in Clinical domain is desired
TECHNICAL SKILL SET REQUIREMENT:
- SAS programming skills and understanding of database structures.
- Knowledge of Basic SAS and SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Statistical Principles for analysis.
- Knowledge of moderately complex statistical methods and its applicability.
- Working knowledge of Data Standards.
Why is Cenduit a great place to work? Visit The Muse to find out more!
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.