Associate Director, Client Delivery
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
The Associate Director, Client Delivery is responsible for the planning, oversight and execution of IRT implementation projects as well as building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure implementations and consulting services meet client needs and financial targets through client facing interactions
- Establish and maintain operational and performance procedures including but not limited to project assignments, employee training, reporting and metrics, implementation methodology adherence, etc.
- Overall management and ongoing improvement of Client Delivery teams
- Build and manage culturally diverse teams responsible for providing services to customers
- Hire and develop staff, lead goal setting, assessments and performance evaluations for teams
- Direct activities of managers and individual contributors
- Promote collaborative work environment within Client Delivery team and other delivery teams
- Direct implementations of studies including scheduling, assigning tasks, motivating and evaluating staff, and removing barriers to success
- Optimize Client Delivery methodology, create or contribute to better internal business processes to gain efficiency and use technology tools to track and report against budget
- Participate in long range planning. Responsible for ensuring overall budgets, schedules and performance standards are attained for teams
- Review key project deliverables and participate in key project milestone meetings
- Ensure client projects are delivered in a manner which meets or exceeds client expectations and quality metrics
- Collaborate effectively with other departments in the organization to address and resolve client issues
- Collaborate with Sales on proposals and presentations to clients as needed.
- Participate in critical day-to-day operational issues, remove and resolve barriers for the teams and resolve complex issues
- Offer oversight and guidance to the team, and provide escalation support and resolution for issues or problems occurring during build and/or maintenance of studies.
- Strong customer service ethic, always providing excellent service to both internal and external ‘clients’.
- Established acumen in working with external clients
- Strong critical thinking and leadership skills to effectively influence stakeholders, meet project requirements and quickly handle client issues
- Accountable to perform tasks on-time and with high quality.
- Established high-level IRT technical aptitude (consultative-level expertise)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
8+ years of business experience with 5+ years of people management skills including leadership development; ability to delegate
2-5 years IRT, clinical trial software implementation experience preferred.
Motivate and lead the Client Delivery teams to deliver with high quality and professionalism to clients
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present information, status and issues in a clear and concise manner with the goal of driving to a decision
Strong critical thinking and leadership skills to effectively influence stakeholders, meet project requirements and quickly handle client issues
Strong project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, documentation and problem solving skills
Strong experience and understanding of project milestones, deliverables and resource utilization
Ability to represent Client Delivery to external audiences through various sales and marketing activities.
Experience implementing hosted software or software-as-a-service (SaaS)Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Project, Excel and Word as well as other typical business productivity tools
Why is Cenduit a great place to work? Visit The Muse to find out more!
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.