Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
The Associate Counsel is a member of the Contracts team and works closely with the Associate Director, Contracts, Finance, Project Management, Sales, and Account Management. The Associate Counsel manages corporate governance documentation, and drafts and negotiates customer and vendor contracts. This includes, but is not limited to document preparation, negotiation, correspondence, and tracking. The Associate Counsel prepares corporate resolutions, board minutes, and various other documents related to corporate registrations and operations. The Associate Counsel must also ensure that all contracts are tracked and maintained in the contract management system. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational skills, critical thinking skills, and knowledge of basic corporate law.
- Draft and maintain corporate contracts including but not limited to master services agreements, work orders, and amendments
- Draft and maintain corporate documents (resolutions, minutes, registrations, electronic filing, etc.)
- Remain proactive in tracking the status of all assigned contracts to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Escalate any issues to the Associate Director, Contracts in a timely manner
- Maintain contract management system with respect to assigned contracts
- Report monthly metrics
- Assist department members regarding department processes & procedures
- Assist with the development of process efficiencies and improvements
- Assist with negotiation of certain assigned vendor agreements
- Research laws and document findings for the Associate Director Contracts
- Run reports in the contract management system related to specific customer KPIs
- Assist in preparation and presentation at monthly Revenue Watch meetings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service ethic with ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and co-workers
- Working knowledge of corporate and contracts law
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; able to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Team oriented & flexible
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of MS office applications
Education & Experience:
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- Licensed and in good standing to practice law in the state of North Carolina
- 3-5 years of legal / contracts management experience
- Experience in the CRO/biotech/pharmaceutical industry a plus
Why is Cenduit a great place to work? Visit The Muse to find out more!
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.