Senior Software Quality Engineer - Validation
Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
To support Test Automation and Test Driven Development (TDD) practices as well as perform manual testing of critical functionality and requirements including data setup of the study for Client UAT and live implementations.
- Creates testing scenarios and test data for studies.
- Partner with developers to identify the source of test errors.
- Executes testing strategy by taking into account risk, time and other factors.
- Understands role and contribution relative to project objectives.
- Support the development of an automated regression test suite for web applications primarily using Selenium WebDriver.
- Design and create test scripts using C# to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
- Collaborate with the Team Lead and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation. Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is prepared as per processes.
- Demonstrates understanding through prior study experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with SQL and Web application testing.
- Experience with reviewing requirements and developing test cases based on requirements.
- Whitebox testing experience at the unit, integration and system levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Team Player mentality.
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium andAppium.
- Understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging concepts.
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) development methodology.
- Knowledge and experience of IVR and IWR applications is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience providing quality solutions for Software developed and deployed As A Service.
- Comfortable working with teams spanning global geographies and departments.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4-8 years of testing and validation experience required, at least 3 of which involved building test automation and enhancing existing test automation frameworks.
- Experience in Clinical or Life Sciences Domain is preferred
What we offer you:
- Employer paid Basic Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Reimbursement Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Parental Leave
- PTO and paid holidays
- Security – we are celebrating our 10th year of continued growth and success!
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- Medical insurance effective day one
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Medical & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account and PPO Options
- Employer paid Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability insurance
Why is Cenduit a great place to work? Visit The Muse to find out more!
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.