Would you entrust a general practitioner or an oncologist with your relative’s cancer treatment? Would you take your sports car to your dealership for repair or to a shop that works on many different types of vehicles?
If your IRT fails to do what it’s supposed to do, your clinical trial could be in jeopardy. Would you put your trial in the hands of a company that offers IRT as one of their many services, or would you go to the specialist?
The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose the IRT Specialist over the Generalist
- We eat, sleep, and breathe IRT 24/7/365. It’s all we do.
- Your study will be assigned a team of IRT specialists to guide you during the build process and continue to serve you throughout the remainder of your clinical trial.
- We will provide Clinical Trial Supply Intelligence to help you manage a drug supply strategy in the IRT that will save you time and money.
- Our quality track record is unbeatable. We have not missed a study Go Live date in the past two years and our UAT is close to flawless with on average less than 0.5 preventable errors reported.
- We are proactive rather than reactive. We know how to anticipate trial delays, recruitment setbacks, drug recalls, etc., and will prepare an IRT action plan for you before the situation even arises.