Cenduit has extensive experience with all types of randomization techniques from simple static randomization to complex procedures such as covariate adaptive or responsive adaptive.
- Dynamic by site and/or country
- Capping (site, country and global levels)
- Pre-allocated ratio, block size and number of treatment arms
- Unequal block sizes within the same regimen
- Utilizes Pocock and Simon minimization method
- Ensures balance of treatment arms
- Treatment assignments depend on previous patient responses
- “Play the Winner”
- Removes inferior treatment arms mid-trial if needed
Cenduit’s team of biostatisticians will ensure that the statistical requirements of the clinical protocol are achieved during the IRT system design and build and are maintained throughout the duration of your study.