Drug Supply Management
Cenduit understands the challenges you face in drug supply management. Our goal is to help you reduce unnecessary overage while ensuring the right drug will be available at the right time for the patient. The result is significant cost savings and a smoother trial.
Cenduit’s IRT platform utilizes sophisticated drug supply algorithms that determine when to send study materials to the investigative site and that accommodate any changes in drug supply strategy that may occur throughout the study.
- Initial supplies sent at site activation
- Resupply of active sites according to material trigger levels
- Supply availability for future randomized patients based on visit schedule
The sponsor’s study team will have complete access to all inventory-related data, including:
- Supplies requested, shipped and received
- Medication dispensed
- Medication arrival at site
- Damaged, missing and lost medication
- Changes made to supply strategy
- Manual resupplies outside the scope of the programmed algorithms
- Requests for additional medication (open label)
Patient drug compliance is the investigative site’s top priority. Cenduit will help the site achieve this through automated dispensing of study medication to each patient based on the treatment group to which the subject was assigned.
Cenduit can also turn the error-prone manual expiry date management process into an automated risk-free procedure that ensures patient safety and compliance. Your custom-built IRT system can be programmed so it dispenses materials only if the medication is expected to be consumed by the patient prior to the “use-by” date.